Another successful event managed by ourselves on behalf of NHS South Yorkshire ICB! ✅
The ‘Power of Staff Networks Event’ was a great way for the NHS to provide their staff with information regarding equality, diversity and inclusion within the organisation.
A workplace that encourages their employees to be who they are will help their staff be comfortable at work. Encouraging equality and diversity within a business/organisation will help with success, moral and motivation.
Why is diversity is important in the workplace?
– You’ll be able to recruit the top talent if your job applications are open to everyone, and not just a select few people.
– Staff members will feel empowered that they’ve been hired based solely on their aptitude.
– Your business will see an increase in creativity because workers from different backgrounds will approach problems and projects in different ways.
– Employing people from different cultures may mean that your business benefits from diverse language skills, helping you to sell products and services internationally and provide enhanced customer support.
– Employee turnover costs will be reduced if people feel comfortable, valued and happy in a workplace with an ethical culture.
We were also happy to work with OEC again to help with delivering this event 😀